There is a risk of not understanding Nutrients.
Did you know lack of nutrients can result in:
- Impaired growth and development
- Risk of disease
- Impaired mental health
- Depression, anxiety and stress
- Unhealthy appearance
- Impaired sport performance
- Difficulty in obtaining a healthy weight
- Food cravings
- Lack of energy and fatigue
- Poor health
- Reduced life span
So how does protein help our diet?
What should our daily intake of protein be?
Which foods contain the fibre we need in our food.
An important question that you need to address
Your daily intake should be eight glasses of water, how many do you drink?